We are reopening on Wednesday 2nd DecemberFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Copper Beech in Norwich is a great place to spend quality time with family, celebrate a special occasion, or catch up with friends over drinks and dinner. A laid-back atmosphere, helpful staff, and a wide selection of wines, draught beers, and soft drinks await you.
Our menu caters for all tastes and times of day. Whether you’re popping in for a sandwich or a large plate carvery with meat, stuffing, roast potatoes, fresh veg, and an extra Yorkshire pudding (because you can never have too many!), we’re happy to serve you.
As a family friendly pub, we have baby changing facilities and children’s play areas. Bring your little ones and make an afternoon of it. Indoor and outdoor play areas make The Copper Beech a pub for all seasons. Our beer garden is perfect for lazy summer afternoons. When the days get shorter and cooler, come inside, stay warm, and enjoy classic comfort food with your loved ones.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus